NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Southwestern Manufacturing Inc. operates in a competitive global market producing wide ranging metal based assemblies and components across a variety of industry sectors including but not limited to Mining, Oil & Gas, Crane and Drag-line Components, Agricultural, Machine building, and Heavy Equipment Manufacturing.
We are looking to expand our team and require 2 TRUCK DRIVERS with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner. This driver will be required to do short loads within the city and surrounding areas as well as long haul loads (possibly weekly).
SMI offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Valid AZ Licence
- Must be eligible to drive in Canada and USA
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!!!