Regional / US AZ Flatbed (rolltite) Driver / Smolka and Sons Trucking
Terms of employment: Full-time year round work
- Supervise loading and unloading of product/goods.
- Operate truck and trailer to deliver loads safely and on-time.
- Plan trip logistics and prepare documentation for transportation of goods and record trip details; prepare and submit custom clearance documents in advance of the border crossing.
- Perform pre-inspection, in route and post-inspection of the vehicle including lights, breaks, tires etc.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with FMCSA and DOT/MTO regulations and maintain log books; regular legal hours.
- Communicate with dispatcher and other staff using cell phones.
Wages: Mileage pay starting @ $0.52/loaded mile, plus empty mile rate.
Location of work: Based in Southern Ontario with travel to Northeastern USA.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum 1-year experience as AZ truck driver is required, preference given to flatbed.
- 0 Moving Violations on CVOR
- 0 Preventable Accidents on CVOR
- 0 Out of Service Violations on CVOR
- Valid Canadian Passport or FAST card required.
- Must be able to pass a medical exam and US DOT drug test to be eligible.
- Must be willing to work solo across Eastern Canada and Eastern U.S.A.
Job Type: Full-timeHow to Apply
Please forward Resume’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org