Licensed DZ Driver
Blue-Pencil Information Security is a provincial leader in document management services. Located in Oakville, Ontario, Blue-Pencil provides clients with secure mobile shredding services. Due to our continuous growth, we have an immediate opening for a DZ Driver in our Oakville office. Acting as a representative of Blue-Pencil at our clients place of business, you can take pride in knowing that you represent a well-known NAID Certified company with the utmost respect for Shredding, Security and the Environment.
Video of Job: http://youtu.be/DQtbbJsU5PY (copy and paste link into URL)
• Perform daily pre-trip inspection of the vehicle.
• Drive our Mobile Shredding Truck
• Collect clients’ documents for shredding into security bin(s)
• Securely transport documents to mobile shredding unit parked outside
• Operate shredding equipment as per safety and security procedures
• Ensure all services are completed safely and efficiently as per our company procedures
• Inform Dispatch of all developments that will affect the timeliness and efficiency of completing the route
• Adhering to all policies and procedures on a daily basis
• Ensuring that superior customer service is provided to clients, with minimum disturbance to their production
• Perform end of day checklist
• Valid DZ License and clean driving abstract
• A clean criminal background.
• The ability to multi-task various duties with accuracy.
• Professional demeanor and strong problem solving skills.
• The ability to move, lift, push and pull up to 80 lbs.
• Skill in reading maps and working knowledge of GTA.
Employees of Blue-Pencil enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Performance Bonus
• Pension Plan
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Package
• Paid Vacation and Statutory Holidays
To apply, please send your resume to Kathleen at email@example.com