As professionals, Reitzel Insulation offers quality spray foam and blown-in insulation service; in addition to insulation removal and fireproofing services. Throughout the years, we have completed over 100,000 projects, and our clients have included commercial contractors, agricultural contractors, homeowners and new home builders.
- Understand the insulation needs for the specific building, based on the characteristics of the space and the heat-retention abilities of the materials
- Measure and cut insulation before any installation, so it will properly cover surfaces in walls, floors and ceilings, and around heating and air conditioning units
- Use tools, such as tape measures, knives, scissors and power saws, as needed to prepare the insulation for installation
- Distribute insulation evenly in small spaces by using blowers and hose attachments
- Install batt, poly, caulk, and foam insulation per specifications.
- Leave construction sites clean and orderly. Don’t leave tools or supplies behind.
- Keep a timely schedule and finish all projects efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with contractors, sub-contractors and home owners.
- Communicate with the Installation Manager as to project difficulties and problems encountered.
- Operate and run the blow truck properly and professionally.
- Secure the work site and post signs and caution tape as needed to provide necessary safety to anyone in the area.
- Treat fellow employees as internal customers and promote a positive work environment.
- Maintain your tools and personal protection equipment in good working condition.
- Have the knowledge and skills to determine the proper insulation depth for individual attics.
- Work safe and use safety personal protection equipment according to company policy (such as safety glasses, respirator, safety toed boots, cut resistant gloves, high visibility clothing and hearing protection).
- Perform daily vehicle inspections as required reporting any maintenance needs to the Installation Supervisor.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org