Forklift Drivers / Tugger
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Renaissance Personnel is a full service Agency recruiting on behalf of our client in St. Thomas. Our client is looking for long term employees to work in Materials immediately.
Positions include Forklift Operation – Tugger Operation.
Our Client will offer certification with a recognized provider that offers the most comprehensive training programs in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
Candidate is responsible for the transporting and delivering of production materials to correct areas within the plant by using the correct equipment, tools and procedures outlined by the department
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have 6 months to one year forklift experience in a manufacturing environment
- Certification will be supplied.
- Safety boots or shoes are required.
- Other PPE required will be supplied.
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Hourly Wage $18.55.
- Afternoon Premium $0.75
- Midnight Premium $1.25
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Paid Weekly
- Days and Afternoons Rotation
- Straight Midnights
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Double Time for Sunday Shift if scheduled
- Full Service Cafeteria
- Free beverages
- Company Events
Offer of Permanent Hire if selected would include:
- Yearly pay increases
- Medical – Dental – Vision Benefits Package
- Roger’s cell phone discounts
- Employee discounts (new vehicles, amusement parks, etc.)
- PPE allowances
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Paid vacations
- Company-matched RRSP
- Wellness program