DZ UTILITY SERVICE REP – LONDON
Safety-Kleen Canada is seeking a Utility Service Representative for our London, ON location. You will be responsible for safely completing all assigned customer services, meeting customer needs and selling additional services in a defined route while complying with all local, provincial, and federal rules and regulations. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with good opportunity for OT;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Monday to Friday rotation with no on-call component;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Visit various customer sites per day;
- Upsell products and services to customers;
- Generate new sales leads along the route;
- Safely operate vac truck or box truck.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Minimum Class DZ license preferred, clean 5-year drivers abstract;
- Previous commercial driving experience required;
- Previous Route/Sales Experience an asset;
- Ability to use a mobile handheld computer.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
How to Apply
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
apply on line at www.safety-kleen.com/careers