DZ Driver/ Loader / Capital Staffing Solutions Inc.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
We are looking for DZ Driver/Loaders to start ASAP. You main duties are collection of non-hazardous household residential curbside waste & recycling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily pre and post trip inspections of trucks assigned.
- Complete daily routes as assigned by the Route supervisors.
- Perform end of day driver check-ins to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion.
- Ensure assigned routes are completed in a timely and safe manner.
- Responsible for curbside pickup of waste/recycling containers on the assigned route in tandems of two driver/operators splitting driving and pitching duties.
- 1-2 years heavy truck driving experience.
- Previous waste and or recycling experience is an asset but not required
- Clean CVOR and Abstract
- Good physical condition (able to lift from 25lbs to 50lbs repetitively)
- Safety Boots required
Schedule & Pay: Windsor – $18.40/HR – 2 shifts at this location, Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday – both shift start times are 5:30AM.How to Apply
Call: Charlene at the office at 416-922-0629