DZ DRIVER- HOME EVERY NIGHT
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Are you ready to explore a career opportunity at Moffatt & Powell RONA?
Join our team as a DZ Truck Driver!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Local Deliveries- you will be home every night!
- Competitive starting wages
- Comprehensive benefits & pension package
- Full time, permanent employment
- Career advancement & training opportunities
- Actively participate in workplace change and really make an impact
- Work with great people who are passionate about our industry
WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE?
Moffatt & Powell is a proudly Canadian, family owned company with a rich history of stores spanning over 60 years. We are a leader in the building material supply and retail industries and continue to be a competitive supplier to the new home, farm and industrial market place. With the nationally recognized RONA brand, we are able to offer our customers a wide product selection, more financing options, and better customer service. At Moffatt & Powell, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
WHAT WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE?
- Provide first class customer service at all times
- Carry out deliveries throughout Southwestern Ontario and deliver products in timely manner while ensuring safety of pedestrians, employees and customers
- Assist loading and unloading trucks and ensures loads are properly secured
- Assist Fork-lift drivers (load building) and general labour duties
WHAT ARE YOUR DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS?
- Minimum 1-3 years of DZ truck driving experience
- Maintains good driving record
- Excellent customer service with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well independently and makes well informed decisions
- Working outdoors (employer yard, construction sites, etc.) and inside a vehicle
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Exhibits a positive “can do” attitude
WANT TO SHARE IN OUR SUCCESS & BE PART OF OUR FUTURE?
Apply now by submitting your resume to email@example.com and don’t be afraid to share with your friends that we are hiring!
Moffatt & Powell RONA is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How to Apply
Apply now by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org