DZ Driver- HIAB
We are looking for DZ Drivers for our client in the Hamilton area. This position requires training using a boom crane (HIAB). The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package to permanent employees.
Job Duties of the DZ driver:
- Complete daily scheduled deliveries and pick-ups.
- Assist and or give direction to workers loading/unloading.
- Verify materials loaded.
- Ensure load securement.
- Inspect trucks and trailers daily as per the Highway Traffic Act.
- Follow all local and federal compliance regulations and rules.
- Maintain driver log according to the Highway Traffic Act.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications of the DZ Driver:
- Worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which may include manual lifting.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Integrity and reliability
- Must have DZ truck drivers license
- Must have training on Boom Crane (HIAB)
- Provide a copy of a clean abstract ( CVOR )
- Ability to develop customer loyalty.
- Record of good judgment/decision making skills.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Work independently while managing time.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 yrs driving experience
How to Apply
Trebor Personnel Inc. (TPI)
40 Centennial PKWY N
Online application available at www.tpipersonnel.com*, or Contact us for details 905-549-6259
About us: Established in January, 1985, Trebor Personnel & TPI Driver Services is one of the largest suppliers of industrial staff and truck drivers in Southern Ontario. More recently we have strengthened ourselves in providing technical personnel and office staff. TPI has seven (7) offices in Southern Ontario that supply temporary and full-time personnel from Oshawa in the east to London in the west.