DZ Driver – Garbage Collector Trucks
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
_ DZ DRIVER – Garbage Collection – Cambridge
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing governments and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has over 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations. We are looking for Collections Service Representative – DZ Driver to be located at our Miller Waste Systems Cambridge location.
- Operating either 2-Man Rear Loader Truck, Top Loader, Side Loader Vehicle;
- Ensure timely curb side collection of residential waste, recycling, garbage and/or yard waste collection;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- At least 6 months experience driving with a DZ Licence;
- Clean driving record;
- Ability to multi task;
- Safe working practises;
- Working well in a team environment.
- Availability and flexibility to work afternoon shift, weekends and holidays.
- Competitive Wages, Incentive/Bonus, Employee Benefits, Company Pension program, Boot Allowance, Perkopolis- Employee discount program, Paid Vacation and much more.
Miller Waste Systems Inc., strives to be ‘only the best’. As a privately owned and operated Waste Company we have 50 years experience of providing quality service to all our customers. We have been successful in achieving this goal by providing a family and employee centric environment at all our locations.
At Miller Waste Systems we strive to create an accessible environment. Should you require accommodation during the hiring process, please contact Human Resources: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerHow to Apply
Interested applicants, please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org