We are looking for DZ Drivers for various clients within the Hamilton area.
Job Duties of the DZ driver:
- Complete daily scheduled deliveries and pick-ups.
- Assist and or give direction to workers loading/unloading.
- Verify materials loaded.
- Ensure load securement.
- Inspect trucks and trailers daily as per the Highway Traffic Act.
- Follow all local and federal compliance regulations and rules.
- Maintain driver log according to the Highway Traffic Act.
Qualifications of the DZ Driver:
- Worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which may include manual lifting.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Integrity and reliability
- Must have DZ truck drivers license
- Provide a copy of a clean abstract ( CVOR )
- Ability to develop customer loyalty.
- Record of good judgment/decision making skills.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Work independently while managing time.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 yrs driving experience
Trebor Personnel Inc. (TPI)
40 Centennial PKWY N
Online application available at www.tpipersonnel.com*, or Contact us for details 905-549-6259
About us: Established in January, 1985, Trebor Personnel & TPI Driver Services is one of the largest suppliers of industrial staff and truck drivers in Southern Ontario. More recently we have strengthened ourselves in providing technical personnel and office staff. TPI has seven (7) offices in Southern Ontario that supply temporary and full-time personnel from Oshawa in the east to London in the west.How to Apply
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 905-549-6259 or visit us at 40 Centennial Pkwy N for more info!!!