Curbside Garbage and Recycling Collection
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
We currently have openings for DZ Curbside Garbage and Recycling collection drivers working in the Norfolk area.
The individual who fills this position will be required to have a clean abstract as a minimum.
- Full time curbside collection route ensuring completion of route in a timely fashion each day
- $18.00 per hour, increases to $18.50 after successful completion of 90-day probationary period
- Paid at 1 ½ times regular rate of pay for hours exceeding 44
- Benefits after successful completion of 90-day probationary period
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan/Group Retirement Savings Plan after 1 year of employment
- Must be physically fit
- Must have stamina & abilities to repetitively step in and out of truck
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be prepared to work outdoors – all weather conditions
- Must be able to operate in a safe, courteous, professional manner following applicable laws and company policies and procedures
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment under minimal direct supervision
- Must be a strong team player and customer oriented
- Must be available to work day shifts, Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday
- Previous experience helpful but not required
If you’re passionate about adhering to our high standards of safety and customer service, apply today by sending in your resume, clean abstract and three (3) professional (work) references by email, email@example.com, by fax 519-443-6145 or by delivering in person to 105 Thompson Road, Waterford 8am – 4pm.