Bus Driver / Boys & Girls Club
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Must be available evenings / weekends / on call (part time).
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- ability to supervise children and youth at the bus stop and on bus
- effectively communicate concerns and behaviour issues to bus monitors and bus charge staff
- experience supervising children in a recreation / camp environment
- F or E class driver’s license required
- current First Aid with CPR Certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance issued by local police station
- Willing to provide training to upgrade to C or B license
- tentative start date: A.S.A.P.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume, and references to:
include job title in your application
No phone calls please.