AZ Truck Driver
AllStaff Inc. is urgently recruiting for (28+) full-time AZ Transport Drivers for our transportation & logistics company located in Woodstock, ON (option to work from Cambridge or Woodstock) that caters to Toyota, GM, Ford, Starbucks & other large corporations.
This position is a long-term career opportunity with a company that is going through major growth mode in Canada and is currently doubling in size.
Driving AZ 53’ Transport truck (dry) to haul automotive parts and other customer parts and acting as the primary interface with the customer at the point of delivery. Mostly all Ontario driving, no cross border, no overnights,
Compensation & Job Perks:
- No touch/heavy lifting involved
- $20/hour to start then once hired internally goes up to $21.15/hour
- Yearly pay increases
- No extended wait time for excellent benefit package (3 month probationary period)
- Eligible for future RRSP contributions up to 4%
- Eligible for 3 paid sick days per year (if not used, would be paid out at the end of the year)
- $1000 referral bonuses – great way to make extra money!
- $175 safety shoe allowance
- Attendance bonuses
- As you build your seniority over time you will be eligible for future shunt driver positions at a higher pay rate.
- Heated lunch room, wifi, tv screens, access to computer, microwave, fridges, etc.
- Long-term career opportunity with a company who is in the middle of expanding
- Great company culture, creating job longevity and little to no turnover
- Superior, routinely maintained trucks and 24/7 roadside support
- Organized and detailed routes to make things easy
- Great supervisors, training provided
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity and unlimited career potential
- Attendance awards, safety awards and other job perks!
Straight afternoons (8-12 hour shifts)
Straight nights (8-12 hours shifts)
As your seniority grows over time there may be potential in the future to go for a day shift position.
What we need from you?
- Minimum 1-2 years+ proven AZ Driving experience
- Valid and up to date AZ Drivers License
- Driver’s Abstract & CVOR with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Willing to complete a criminal background check
- Steel-toe Safety Footwear (CSA Approved)
- Reliable transportation to and from work (position not on bus route)
How to Apply
- Resume: Submit through Indeed.
- In Person: 300 Wellington St. Suite 103, London, ON (between the hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm)
- Online: www.allstaff.ca
Thousands of great people found work through AllStaff; North America’s most powerful staffing resource. www.allstaff.ca
AllStaff Inc. is committed to accessibility, diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.