AZ Transport Driver
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING FULL-TIME AZ HIGHWAY TRANSPORT DRIVER
Leon’s is currently looking for self-motivated AZ Highway Transport Driver who is enthusiastic, hardworking and enjoys driving. The ideal candidate must be able to transport merchandise with great care and efficiency within Ontario and out-of-province while adhering to the regulations of the highway traffic act and company guidelines.
Being an AZ Transport Driver for Leon’s Furniture means you are often the visible connection between the company and the public who are our valued customers who travel on the highways everyday. Our AZ Transport Drivers are regarded amongst the best in the industry because of their professionalism, integrity and excellent driving skills.
As an integral member of our team, you are responsible for:
– Carrying out mandatory routine vehicle inspections.
– Maintaining a daily log book with details of driving time, on duty time, rest breaks and off duty time.
– Transporting trailers and product in a safe and timely manner from store to store, including double dropping and shunting trailers when needed.
– A generous employee discount program.
– Profit sharing.
– Comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage.
– Working for a successful company
– Competitive pay, up to $60,000
What are we looking for?
– Your clean CVOR and drivers abstract along with a valid AZ Driver’s Licence
– Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
– A great attitude, strong work ethic and your integrity
– You are capable and confident in your ability.
– Your good communication and interpersonal skills.How to Apply
Apply direct via email:
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
Please quote AZ Driver in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks.