AZ Shunt Drivers
Agilus Work Solutions is currently looking for qualified AZ Shunt Drivers to work for our client. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable transportation and logistics company, go home every day instead of the long-haul, AND its Shunt driving (60km) within Ingersoll.
If you have at least six months of experience and possess your AZ license, look below and contact us!
What are the Job Responsibilities of the AZ Driver role?
- Transport automotive parts to major automotive manufacturers (up to 60km)
- Adhere to the Ministry of Transportation regulations
- Assist in checking and reporting safety hazards
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Familiarity with and work in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
What are the Perks of the permanent AZ Driver position?
- No touch driving
- $1000 Bonus after successful completion of probationary period
- Good salary $20.50 per hour
- $1/hr bonus for safe driving paid quarterly
- OT after 9 hours in a day OR 45 hours in a week
- OT shifts available as scheduled
- Benefits at time of hire
- Excellent health care benefit package
- Long-term, permanent, full-time employment
- Shunt Driving (up to 60km)
What are the Requirements of the Full-Time AZ Driver?
- Valid AZ driver’s license
- Clear drivers abstract and CVOR
- Willing to pass criminal background check
- 1 year driving experience preferred
- Excellent customer service ability
- Great communication skills
- Any of the following straight shifts:
- Day shift, 6:30am to 2:30pm (upcoming openings in 2020)
- Afternoon shift, 2:30pm to 10:30pm (start ASAP)
- Night shift, 10:30pm to 6:30am (start ASAP)
- Potential to move to Day shift based on seniority
- Start dates of either November 18th OR January 1st
APPLY TODAY!!How to Apply
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
call – (519) 963-8259