AZ Pick-Up Delivery Driver
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Drive trucks to transport goods and material over urban and short inter-urban routes & loading and unloading of cargo
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and material to destinations over urban and short inter-urban routes
- Perform pre-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading an, unloading, and safety & security of cargo
- Record cargo information, information in log book or on on-board computer
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using radio/telephone/computer
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid AZ License with air brake endorsement.
- A Clear Commercial Drivers Abstract and CVOR at time of hire.
- A Clear Criminal Record Check.
- Can be FAST Certified.
- Availability to work various shifts and hours.
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $23.50 up to $24.50
- 100% Company paid Benefits and Pension
- Twelve (12) Paid General Holidays per year.
- Safety boots reimbursement
- Paid Personal/Sick after 1 year continuous employment
Email : email@example.com
6130 Netherhart Rd , Mississauga ON L5T 1B7