AZ Line Haul
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Are you passionate about transportation? Are you an EXPERIENCED AZ Driver?
We are currently looking for an experienced Line Haul drivers for permanent positions in Stoney Creek/Hamilton.
Do you want to join a growing team? Are you looking for a stable job in an environment where you are treated like family?
Dicom Transportation Group is the company for you!
We are hiring for the follow positions:
Shift & Route:
7:00pm > Brockville Line Haul
7:00pm > London – Unattended Runs
Pay Rate: Line Haul $ 0.2613 per KM plus $23.55 for inspection and waiting time
What’s in it for you:
- Home every day with your family
- Safety orientated team
- Driver Recognition Program
- Annual Survey to receive your valued feedback
- Safety Boot reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid weekly – Every Friday
- Offered a competitive stating salary
- Extended Benefits for you (and your family) available from FIRST day of joining our team
- Supplied company uniforms
- Receive a hiring Bonus ( $500)
- Receive a referral Bonus ($500)
- Eligible for Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
- RRSP employee contribution & employer contribution
- Yearly Vacation
- Tractor-trailers with air suspension
- Air conditioned cab with air suspension
- Dual soundproofing
- Air suspension seat Premium Plus
- Electric Windows/. Luxurious interior
- Manual and Automatic Transmission
- 6 setting lumbar Position
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Clean CVOR
- Comfortable hand bombing
- Minimum of 1.5 years’ experience as an AZ driver
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team TODAY!How to Apply
*Are you interested in joining our team –
Send Resume’s to: email@example.com
Or, Apply in person!
Monday through Friday from 10am to 1pm at our Stoney Creek terminal
1175 Barton Street Stoney Creek, Ont
Please bring your;
– CVOR, Abstract
– 2 ID’s
– 1-2 working references
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, Dicom now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
Dicom meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
As of August 30, 2018, Dicom was sold to General Logistics Systems (GLS). This will allow Dicom to have access to the complete GLS network and allow for expansion into international services.
The fusion between the two company will offer many advantages to our employees, clients and partners.