AZ / DZ Truck Drivers // Rothsay
Rothsay is looking for AZ and DZ Truck Drivers in all Three of their Ontario Locations!
Rothsay, a division of Darling International Canada Inc., is Canada’s largest provider of
rendering and recycling services to the food industry, operating six processing facilities across Canada. Rothsay provides essential services for the efficient and environmentally responsible management of collecting, processing and recycling edible and inedible animal by-products. Rothsay is committed to environmental sustainability, superior quality and excellent customer service.
Reporting to the Logistics Department, Truck Drivers are responsible for the pick-up and delivery of material and finished goods on a variety of routes and shifts. We are looking for drivers with a passion for driving and a commitment to the environment to join our growing team!
POSITION TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of raw ingredients and finished goods on a
variety of routes and shifts
• Familiarity within the Province of Ontario
• Team oriented and willing to assist in within all routes
• Customer Service Oriented
• Tasks will include some physical demands such as repetitive pulling, pushing, lifting etc.
• Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
• Valid AZ License with a minimum of two years truck driving experience
• Clean drivers/CVOR and abstract
• Flexible to work overtime and a variety of shifts as required
• Uniforms provided
• Safety shoe/boot program
• Life Insurance, Disability, Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Health and Dental Benefit Plan
• Defined Contribution Pension Plan
• Educational Assistance Programs, Scholarship Programs, Apprenticeship Programs
Thank you for your interest in Rothsay. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rothsay is committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities where our
facilities are located. We actively seek qualified individuals with demonstrated skill and
knowledge to deal with all aspects of diversity in a manufacturing environment. Rothsay is
committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human
Resources Coordinator responsible for this position will work with applicants requesting
accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. This document is available in alternate format on request.
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume, noting which location you would be interested in to Human Resources, HR@rothsay.ca.