AZ-DZ-G Drivers / Walter McDougall International Logistics Inc.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
We are looking for Class ‘AZ ‘, ‘DZ’ and ‘G’ drivers to join our team!
We are a customer service oriented, exclusive expedite company. We ship whatever our customers asks, from a piece of paper to a Controlled Goods HAZMAT shipment. That also means that we get an order when something needs to be shipped right away. For this reason our drivers are expected to be on call and ready to roll at a moment’s notice.
—What are the employment requirements?
There is no experience required as we provide full on the job training; but we do require our drivers have:
– The ability to be away from home for extended periods of time (average trip 2-5 days, can be up to a
– A valid and current passport with either Canadian Citizenship or permanent residency
– A clean criminal record (not even a pardoned one)
– A clean driving history
– A medical including vision test for ‘G’ drivers going into the US
– The ability to obtain a FAST Card (Free and Secure Trade)
– We own late model trucks that we maintain in optimum working order at our expense.
– We pay our drivers ALL MILES (not one-way, nor do we subtract the first 100 trip mileage)
– We provide fuel cards, smart phones, and satellite tracking on vehicles for safety and client care
We are looking for F/T or P/T drivers for long haul, expediting Canada/USA
Singles, Couple & Retirees All Welcome!
How to Apply
We ask applicants to submit their resume to email@example.com or call (613) 347 7791 today to get more information. Though experience is an asset, it is not required. We provide full training and can get you on the road in just a few days!