AZ Driver / Rigger // LiftWerx
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
How to Apply
DRIVING / RIGGING SPECIALIST
Driving / Rigging Specialist
The successful candidate(s) will be based in Cambridge, Ontario, but will travel extensively to worksites across the USA and Canada.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
The Driving/Rigging Specialist is a field-based role that works in a team environment assisting in the performance of major corrective repairs on wind turbines. This person will be responsible for driving our highly specialized equipment to site, setting up work site, assist in all rigging activities and ground support throughout major component replacements, and any other assistance as may be required. The successful candidate will establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
This position reports to the LiftWerx Field Supervisor.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Minimum high school diploma.
• 2-5 years of driving and/or rigging experience is preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be proficient in the use of tools and specialized equipment.
• Valid Commercial Driver’s License such as AZ driver’s license, Class 1, or equivalent, and good driving record required.
• Must be able to work well in a team setting.
• Willing to work different shift including on a rotation schedule, as required.
• Ability to travel and provide service across North America; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification.