AZ Driver (Night Shift)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
TPI Personnel is looking for AZ Drivers for our client in the Hamilton Area. The position involves unloading & loading carts on wheels for delivery on various routes around the Golden Horseshoe.
Job Duties of the AZ Driver:
- Complete daily scheduled deliveries and pick-ups.
- Assist and or give direction to workers loading/unloading.
- Verify materials loaded.
- Ensure load securement.
- Inspect trucks and trailers daily as per the Highway Traffic Act.
- Follow all local and federal compliance regulations and rules.
- Maintain driver log according to the Highway Traffic Act.
Qualifications of the AZ Driver:
- Worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which may include manual lifting.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Integrity and reliability
- Must have AZ truck drivers license
- Provide a copy of a clean abstract & CVOR
- Ability to develop customer loyalty.
- Record of good judgment/decision making skills.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 yrs driving experience
- Experience with 10 speed Manual transmission is considered a strong asset
Wages of the AZ Driver :
Shift Start: 1AM-11AM Monday to Friday
Trebor Personnel Inc. (TPI)
40 Centennial PKWY N
Hamilton, ON, L8E 1H6
Easy online application available
Contact us for details at 905-549-6259
About us: Established in January, 1985, Trebor Personnel & TPI Driver Services is one of the largest suppliers of industrial staff and truck drivers in Southern Ontario. More recently we have strengthened ourselves in providing technical personnel and office staff. TPI has seven (7) offices in Southern Ontario that supply temporary and full-time personnel from Oshawa in the east to London in the west.How to Apply
Please email CVs & Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us at 905-549-6259 or visit us at 40 Centennial Pkwy N for more information. We are open from 7:30AM-5PM Monday-Friday