AZ Truck Driver / Moffatt Scrap Iron & Metal Inc.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
If you love working in an action packed yet stable and friendly environment, with a highly competitive compensation package, and room for career advancement, then you need to act quickly to join our team!
We are a Scrap Metal Recycling business whose mission is to be the most trusted source for metal recycling in an environmentally friendly manner that stands above the rest. Our dedicated team of employees provide the foundation that defines us. We have been in business since 1984 and are proud to be an active member of our local community.
Some of the Perks from working at Moffatt:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Employer matched RRSP program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Great long-term career opportunities
- Easy commute from GTA (Milton, Hamilton, Burlington, Guelph, Mississauga) and surrounding area
- Uniforms, boots, PPE
This job is for YOU, if you have:
- Class AZ License for minimum of 3 years
- Clean drivers abstract
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Interest in meeting new people and working closely with your team
- Heavy Equipment Training
- Ferrous and Non-ferrous material identification experience
The AZ Driver is responsible for servicing customers which can include picking up, switching, or dropping roll-off boxes, along with using various trailers for picking up a range of materials from customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain positive customer relations when dealing with clients during pickups or deliveries
- Transport company equipment to jobs
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading or unloading, along with safety and security of cargo
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment, and complete required paperwork
- Complete customer calls by transporting material in roll-off boxes or using a trailer
- Responsible for ensuring loads are secure to legal requirements, tarping loads as needed and obeying traffic laws
- Adhere to all customers health and safety requirements
Moffatt is committed to being inclusive in the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation, please indicate as such on your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Straight DaysHow to Apply
To Apply: Please email resume to email@example.com