AZ Driver / Equipment Operator – up to $25/hr!
AZ Driver / Equipment Operator
We are a growing paving company, looking to DOUBLE the size of our team in 2019!
We operate locally in the KW, Cambridge, and Guelph areas, and offer a huge opportunity for growth and development.
We’re looking for individuals who contribute to the team and add value every day. We’re looking for people who may not have the industry experience but are excited about learning it.
Our T Weber team members mean the world to us and we want conscientious new hires to always be looking out for others and understand that safety is number one.
We want individuals who understand doing things right and take pride and ownership in their day to day responsibilities. Are you this person?
If the above statements summarize what you stand for as an individual, we most certainly want to hear from you!
Duties and Functions
- Float paving equipment and job site materials
- Driving dump trucks to and from job sites, pulling trailers with equipment
- Loading and Unloading asphalt, gravel and other materials
- Machine rolling
- Skid steer loading/Excavating
- Rough and fine grading
- Base preparation and tamping
- Preventative maintenance on equipment
- Whatever it takes to help the crew finish up at the end of the day
- Asphalt Season is April – December and we have the option to plow snow in the winter months.
- Valid AZ/DZ license
- Experience driving asphalt equipment or on asphalt projects would be considered a definite asset
- Clean CVOR and Driving Record
Benefits and Perks
- Steady hours of work (50-60 per week)
- Seasonal with opportunity for yearly contract
- Opportunity for Overtime working every other weekend
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Benefits, RRSP matching and of course vacation
- Training allowances and support provided
- Uniform allowance
For the past 45 years we’ve been providing clients throughout the Waterloo region area with exceptional quality and service for all their asphalt construction needs. Our expertise ranges from residential driveway paving and repairs to large scale commercial paving projects.
Our story is one of growth and success, and we have a unique opportunity for you to be part of that story.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $25.00 /hourHow to Apply
To apply, please forward your resume and drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org