NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
We are actively looking for AZ and DZ Drivers to work in the Hamilton, Stoney Creek area.
AZ/DZ Driver Duties:
- Haul steel products on open flat beds with tie down straps
- Perform and record daily pre-trip circle check inspection reports of the truck
- Safely and effectively operate the manual transmission motorized vehicle
- Report required repairs and maintenance to the company representative that is in charge
- Perform accurate customer delivery in a timely manner and ensure accurate paperwork
- Interact with staff and customers in a positive and professional friendly manner
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications for AZ Driver:
- Valid DZ (minimum) or AZ license
- 1+ years of driving experience
- Clean and current Commercial Vehicle Operators Registration Abstract and current Driver’s Licence Abstract (maximum of 2 demerit points)
How to Apply
Trebor Personnel Inc. (TPI)
40 Centennial PKWY N
Hamilton, ON, L8E 1H6
Please send us your resume at Hamilton@tpipersonnel.com! Apply today, work tomorrow!
Easy online application available
Contact us for details at 905-549-6259
About us: Established in January, 1985, Trebor Personnel & TPI Driver Services is one of the largest suppliers of industrial staff and truck drivers in Southern Ontario. More recently we have strengthened ourselves in providing technical personnel and office staff. TPI has seven (7) offices in Southern Ontario that supply temporary and full-time personnel from Oshawa in the east to London in the west.