NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Our client in Hamilton is looking for a AZ Driver for local driving areas to haul steel products on open flat beds with tie down straps.
- Perform and record daily pre-trip circle check inspection reports of the truck.
- Safely and effectively operate the manual transmission motorized vehicle.
- Report required repairs and maintenance to the company representative that is in charge.
- Perform accurate customer delivery in a timely manner and ensure accurate paperwork.
- Interact with staff and customers in a positive and professional friendly manner.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Valid DZ (minimum) or AZ license
- 6+ years of driving experience
- Clean and current Commercial Vehicle Operators Registration Abstract and current Driver’s Licence Abstract (maximum of 2 demerit points)
- Letter from previous employer verifying that you have experience driving manual transmission truck with loads of more than 20,000 lbs. A description of any types of insurance claims that involved you while driving for the company.
- Forklift training an asset (certificate required)
- Overhead Crane training an asset (certificate required)
Trebor Personnel Inc. (TPI)
40 Centennial PKWY N
Hamilton, ON, L8E 1H6
Easy online application available
Contact us for details at 905-549-6259
About us: Established in January, 1985, Trebor Personnel & TPI Driver Services is one of the largest suppliers of industrial staff and truck drivers in Southern Ontario. More recently we have strengthened ourselves in providing technical personnel and office staff. TPI has seven (7) offices in Southern Ontario that supply temporary and full-time personnel from Oshawa in the east to London in the west.How to Apply
Email resumes & CVOR/Abstracts to email@example.com
Call us at 905-549-6259 or visit us at 40 Centennial PKWY N for more info!!!