NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Davidson Environmental has been in the organic waste business in the Niagara Region for over 20 years and is looking to hire a full time AZ Driver position.
Regular work hours: Full Time position– must be available for all shifts (midnights included)
Job Description: We are currently looking for a responsible and experienced AZ licensed driver to add to our team. The ideal candidate will be a focused individual with attention to detail. Primary responsibilities will be to service our customers locations with an exceptional level of customer service, meet defined objectives and day-to-day operational requirements.
- Load, unload & tarp trailers with varying organic waste materials
- Follow designated route to dumping facilities.
- Regular communication with shift staff and managerial team
- Fill out all required paperwork
- All other duties as required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more, including bending, walking, pushing & pulling
- Ability to handle strong odors (organic waste material)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Ability to adjust goals and targets in a fast-paced environment
- Passion and commitment to Health & Safety
- Experience in the waste industry is an asset
- Starting wage is $22-24 per hour, based on experience
- Benefits after 6 months
- Performance based bonuses.
- 2 weeks of vacation
*Please note, we are a cat friendly environment*How to Apply
Please submit a resume, CVOR & drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org