AZ Delivery Driver
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Average income $70,000 in first year
New drivers welcome – 4 weeks of paid training @ $23.93/hour
4 day work week with some overtime opportunity
Are you an AZ Driver who is physically fit, enjoys delivering excellent customer service, and working with a great team? Do you like being able to come home at the end of your shift and are you ready for a new challenge? If so, Gordon Food Service® could be the place for you.
As one of the largest privately held foodservice distributors in North America, our family business has a history of developing talented professionals, pursuing innovative ideas and building strong relationships.
After one year as a Delivery Service Driver for Gordon Food Service you can earn on average $35.00/hour. If this sounds appealing to you, we are currently hiring Delivery Service Drivers to operate company owned vehicles and deliver food service products to our awesome customers. Take a look at these videos to learn more about who we are and what we do!
- Delivering more than just food, AZ Truck Drivers are a critical part of our success in building relationships with our local customers through courteous, on-time, and accurate deliveries.
- Working from our Milton facility, you will deliver to local businesses – no long distance driving necessary.
- AZ licence, clean abstract, and CVOR
- You must be able to lift between 20lbs to 80lbs consistently and enjoy a job that will keep you physically fit
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Effective December 13, 2017 and for a limited time only, you will receive a $1,000 signing bonus after your first 90 days of work as an AZ Truck Driver
- Competitive, comprehensive, and flexible benefits; RRSP with company match; annual profit sharing
- Comprehensive paid training and ongoing support
- Opportunities for learning and advancement plus company events that support our family culture.
- Drivers typically earn between $70,000-$80,000 in their first year.
- Full-time AZ Truck Driver opportunities offer a 4 or 5-day work week. We are a 24/7 operation, and you will need the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime hours
- Discover why Forbes has named Gordon Food Service as one of Canada’s Best Employers and join an awesome team that is fun, supportive, and alive with energy!
Gordon Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact careers.ontario @ gfs.com or 1-800-268-0159 to discuss your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 70-80K/yearHow to Apply
To apply, contact our Driver Recruiter, Ali Siddiqui, directly via phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (647)-772-6920
Alternatively, you can apply via our Careers page.