AZ Company Driver / XPO
At XPO Logistics, we know you’re more than a driver. With us, you’ll have a starring role on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. And, at the end of your shift, you’ll be able to spend time at home.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay starts at $21.26 per hour and may include overtime, and annual company bonus. You’ll be eligible for full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), pension, life insurance, disability, and more. Top rate = $27.84 per hour.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate a tractor trailer combination, including doubles and, as applicable, triples
- Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
- Load and unload freight, frequently up to 50 lbs and occasionally more than 75 lbs
- Work a flexible schedule that’s as many as 12 to 14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
- Perform vehicle inspections required under section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations (only if crossing into the U.S.)
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Class AZ with Hazardous Materials certificate
- Ability to drive manual transmissions
- To be 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently, and greater than 75 lbs occasionally
Apply to: www.XPO.com