AZ Company Driver / DG Format AB
December 20, 2017
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
We are currently seeking AZ Truck Drivers.
• Complete daily scheduled deliveries and pickups; driving requirements for a international long-haul
• Verify loaded materials match sales invoices
• Ensure load securement including the installation of corner boards or dunnage to protect product while in transport
• Inspect trucks and trailers daily as per Highway Traffic Act
• Follow all local, provincial, and federal compliance regulations and rules.
• Maintains driver log according to Highway Traffic Act and regulations
• Worker must be able to physically perform the job functions, which includes manually lifting up to 75lbs consistently
• Integrity and reliability
• Must have a AZ Truck Drivers License
• Provide a copy of a clean abstract (CVOR)
• Ability to develop customer loyalty
• Must be proficient in written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
• Prefer a minimum of 2 years of driving experience
• Able to pass a Criminal Background check
Ability to cross Canada-USA customs (Fast-card/US visa/Canadian passport)How to Apply
Send resume and abstract to: Serj Miron
Do not post a reply to the school website, contact company only as directed.