AZ Company Driver
*HIRING EXPERIENCED Drivers!!*
Are you dreaming of working with a growing company with room for advancement?
Do you enjoy being on the road?
Dicom Transportation Group is currently hiring for various A/Z Driver positions from our Brampton Terminal.
Dicom Transportation Group provides a delivery service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is currently looking hiring for various AZ Drivers for experienced permanent positions
We are hiring for the follow positions:
- Unattended deliveries within the GTA
9:00pm (8 to 12 hour shifts)*
$23.55/hr plus 0.75 cents per stop
What’s in it for you:
- Home every day with your family
- Safety orientated team
- Driver Recognition Program
- Annual Survey to receive your valued feedback
- Safety Boot reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid weekly – Every Friday
- Offered a competitive stating salary
- Extended Benefits for you (and your family) available from FIRST day of joining our team
- Supplied company uniforms
- Receive a hiring Bonus ( $500)
- Receive a referral Bonus ($500)
- Eligible for Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
- RRSP employee contribution & employer contribution
- Yearly Vacation
- Tractor-trailers with air suspension
- Air conditioned cab with air suspension
- Dual soundproofing
- Air suspension seat Premium Plus
- Electric Windows/. Luxurious interior
- Manual and Automatic Transmission
- 6 setting lumbar Position
Comfortable with material handling up to 70 pounds
Clean Drivers Abstract
Ability to operate manual and automatic transmission is an asset
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team TODAY!How to Apply
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team! or for any questions, call 905 973 9142
Are you interested in joining our team – Apply in person Monday through Friday from 7am to noon at our Brampton terminal
(Rutherford and Steeles)
Please bring your CVOR, Abstract, 2 ID’s and 1-2 working references*
Please take note that Dicom Transportation Group is subscribed to a pay equity in employment. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Dicom Transportation Group has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, Dicom now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
Dicom meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
As of August 30, 2018, Dicom was sold to General Logistics Systems (GLS). This will allow Dicom to have access to the complete GLS network and allow for expansion into international services.
The fusion between the two company will offer many advantages to our employees, clients and partners.